Intempora is officially Autonomous Vehicle Software Sponsor of the Self Driving Track Days! Join us and meet us on the Europe's first open events for testing autonomous vehicle technology!
SELF DRIVING TRACK DAYS 2017
Registration is now open for the Self Driving Track Days for driverless vehicles and autonomous technologies.
Self Driving Track Days : Europe's first open events for testing autonomous vehicle technology.
Each session will include breaks to look at the technology in use, and an opportunity to ride in a driverless vehicle and talk about the technology and its applications with the engineers while they are using it.
Also it will include one-day training workshop, will welcome companies from the international driverless industry and their technologies systems: processing, data, sensors, LiDAR, GPS and software.
Serving teams from all backgrounds – hobbyists, universities, Formula Student teams, researchers, manufacturers, software developers, engineers, whether inside the automotive industry, all are welcome to take part at our events, which take place at venues all over Europe.
WORKSHOP INTEMPORA: RTMaps – a software solution for your autonomous vehicle applications - 30 min
Intempora will introduce RTMaps (Real-Time Multisensor Applications), an advanced and modular development environment for design applications ADAS, autonomous vehicles and robotics.
RTMAPS enables development, execution and testing of advanced software functions managing multiple high-bandwidth data streams from various sensors in real-time (cameras, lidars, radars, CAN bus, GPS, etc).
It ensures time coherency (causality) and time correlation of raw sensors data in multithread and distributed complex software systems.
It addresses applications such as perception, data-fusion, decision making, driver monitoring, advanced HMIs, and data recording.
It also provides capabilities for synchronized and playback allowing easy switching between the lab and test vehicles.
ZENTRUM TEESDORF - VIENNA, AUSTRIA - 28, 29 JULY 2017 (BOOK NOW)
- Location: Zentrum Teesdorf, Vienna Austria
- Guest expected from: UK, Belgium, Austria, Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Ireland, USA, Canada, Japan, South Korea and more..
- Description: Our flagship venue and event for 2017, ÖAMTC is the Austrian motorists’ association, owning and running similar facilities across the country. This event will include a variety of access rates, including free exhibition and networking meetings, free track time with access to four track areas for testing – skidpad (~100m circuit), sprint circuit (~250m), acceleration / deceleration straight (~200m), demonstration area (~800m2) and outside exhibition area, plus multiple training workshops.
DAYTONA KARTING - LONDON, UK - 24, 25 APRIL 2017 (BOOK NOW)
- Location: Daytona Karting, Sandown Park,
Esher, Surrey - UK
- Guest expected from: USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal and more
- Description: A short distance from London, at Daytona Karting racetrack Sense Media have increased the training capacity to meet demand, and will make the most of the compact track environment and excellent hospitality capabilities. Combining a unique training experience, track testing, vehicle demonstrations and a social programme will make this both a memorable introduction to the world of autonomous vehicle technology for newcomers and a valuable insight for more experienced engineers.
DRIVING CENTER CASTELLET - PAUL RICART CIRCUIT - 21, 22 FEBRUARY 2017
- Location: Castellet, near Marseille, Toulon, Provence - FR
2760, route des Hauts du Camp
83330 Le Castellet
- Guest expected from: France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Canada.
- Description: Next to the legendary Paul Ricard Grand Prix Race Circuit in the beautiful south of France, this venue features a training circuit and handling areas. You can test on the small speed circuit as well as two handling areas (a linear and circular skid pan) as well as garages and a confortable training building.