Meet the groupement ADAS with Intempora, Nexyad, NIT and Sherpa at Autonomous Vehicle Technology World expo at Stuttgart 20,21, 22 June on booth AV2015 - Hall C2.
Last versions of our technologies will be exposed and the new features will be shown in live demonstrations! Save the date!
AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY WORLD EXPO
Engineers around the world are working to bring this much awaited technology to the market: the autonomous vehicle. The Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo is one of the only international fairs dedicated to technologies that contribute to the development of this famous autonomous vehicle, which makes it impossible to circumvent. From driving software, sensors and communication systems, to complete vehicle concepts, to tires and wheels, each of the themes will be represented among these selected exhibitors. The same topics will be presented and discussed at three symposia held throughout the three day.
AVTWE 2017 will cover all modes of automated personal transportation, from passenger cars, buses and coaches to trucks and industrial vehicles. And because the event is co-located with Automotive Testing Expo, the world’s largest vehicle test and development technologies exhibition, visitors to Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo will also see countless ADAS validation systems and service providers. Over 650 exhibitors participate – and those in Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo will only showcase systems that are specifically for autonomous vehicles.
- Autonomous Vehicle Driving/Instructional Software
- Next-generation Wireless Communications
- Mapping/Navigational Technologies
- Engineering Partners and Experts for Autonomous Vehicles
- Autonomous Vehicle Infrastructure Solutions and Technologies
- Autonomous Vehicle Interior Concepts
- Components and Advanced Technologies especially for and enabled by Autonomous Vehicles
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Recognition Systems
- Investment and Partner-seeking Opportunities
- 4/5G Technologies
- Vehicle-to-Roadside Communication Technologies
- Complete Vehicle Concepts and Pioneering Ideas
So if you are working on an autonomous vehicle, you need to attend Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo! Entry is free, and you’ll also have the chance to buy a delegate pass for the accompanying international conferences:
The groupement ADAS federate 10 high-technology SMEs and has for mission to bring electronical and digital innovation into your vehicles to answer to adress road safety challenges and driving comfort needs.
The groupement ADAS supports its customers in their approach of creation and integration of new ADAS solutions
in their environment:
- by capitalizing on its multidisciplinary expertise,
- by proposing its interoperable and open technologies,
- by assessing in order to integrate, if necessary, the available technologies.
As a technology provider since 2000, Intempora will be there to present the new major features of RTMaps which be enable to respond to the expectations of the autonomous vehicle market.
The Stuttgart Messe
Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH,