RTMaps 4.5.4 is now available! This new version propose a set of new features, enhancements and the support of new sensors.
NEW RELEASE OF RTMAPS
The new RTMaps release is finally out, new major features and enhancements have been bring to this version.
RTMaps v4.5.4 is now available!
- Add new components in rtmaps_delphi_radars.pck
- - Delphi_SRR2_SODL_Track_decoder
Add new component in rtmaps_ibeo.pck - IbeoSUTPPayload
Add new package rtmaps_leddartech_sdk2.pck for Windows (64-bit)
It interfaces devices such as the D-TEC Traffic Management Sensor.
Add new package rtmaps_zephyr.pck
Interface BioHarness device.
Add new standard package rtmaps_standard_components_ext.pck
- The DataVectorizer component replaces the now legacy Vectorizer component.
- The NumberGenerator component replaces various constant number generators
and support new integer data types
Update component SocketReceiver to support new integer data types
Update component SocketSender to support new integer data types.
.Update package rtmaps_continental_radars.pck
- Add components to support ARS408 radar.
- Package is now compiled with Visual Studio 2013
And many more features, updates, bugfixes.To download the complete changelog v4.5.4 please register on support.intempora.com
Do you have questions ? Please contact our technical team at support[at]intempora[dot]com . Thank you