RTMaps v4.6.0 is now available ! This new version propose a set of new features and enhancements and also new sensors and technologies.
NEW RELEASE OF RTMAPS
RTMaps v4.6.0 is now available!
The new RTMaps release is finally out, new major features and enhancements have been bring to this version. Now you can use and deploy your application on NVIDIA Jetson AGX and Renesas R-CAR V3M thanks to RTMaps Embedded.
- Support for QNX Software Development Platform 7.0
- Support for NVIDIA Jetson AGX L4T 31.1
- Support for Renesas R-CAR V3M
- Add rtmaps_pointgrey_spinnaker.pck in ubuntu 16.04 x86_64 and ubuntu 18.06 x86_64 builds.
- Add rtmaps_python_bridge.pck to Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit, Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit, Ubuntu 18.04 64 bit.
- Add support for configurable power on / off timeout values in the managed runtime engine configuration popup window accessible from the daemon manager view.
- Add support for primaryThreadID property in the general sections of the component property view.
- AThe diagram editor is now able to display the type of FIFO Reader used by an input directly on the diagram. Packages must be rebuilt with SDK 4.6.0 to ensure that the displayed type is up to date.
- The tip of the day pop-up window now opens automatically at start when it detects that the minor version of RTMaps Studio changed to display a list of the new features included in the studio.
- Update rtmaps_video4linux.pck
The Video4Linux component now lets you specify the device path manually. Automatic device discovery should also work better for systems with a lot cameras plugged in (more than 64).
- Update rtmaps_standard_gui.pck
Textviewer component now supports customizable font size.
- Update rtmaps_standard_network_communication.pck
- TCPClient no longer exposes UDP multicast related properties
- TCPServer supports multiple clients.
- UDPSocket emits the sender address.
And many more features, updates, bugfixes.To download the complete changelog v4.6.0 please register on support.intempora.com
Do you have questions ? Please contact our technical team at support[at]intempora[dot]com . Thank you