Develop advanced software functions, share your work with your teammates and give life to your innovative applications and projects.
RTMaps for Students is fully functional and is shipped with numerous examples and datasets to work in playback mode.
Need help? Discuss, Ask questions and get answers from RTMaps users all over the world.
Please follow the steps below to generate your free of charge RTMaps license.
Fill-in the form below with your Title, First name, Last name, University / School name, pick your position and the name of your professor if you are a student, your university email (we do not validate personal emails such as Gmail, Yahoo, qq and so on..), your country, your phone number.
1. Click Windows Start or press the Windows key.
2. In the search box, type cmd.
3. Press the Enter key.
A command window displays.
4. Type ipconfig /all.
5. Press Enter.
A MAC address (“Physical address”) is indicated for each network adapter. Get the “Physical address” of your Ethernet adapter or Wi-Fi adapter.
1. Launch a terminal session
2. Type ifconfig or ip a in terminal
3. Pick the MAC address (xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx) of your Ethernet or WiFi adapter (usually eth0 or wlan0 interface)
4. Please note that if you want to test RTMaps Embedded you need to additionally provide the MAC address of your embedded target (Rasberry PI, NVIDIA, Renesas, NXP, dSPACE).
1. Don’t forget to check and validate the GDPR Compliance agreement
2. Don’t forget to check and validate the User certification agreement
Submit the form content with “SEND REQUEST NOW”
If the information is correct and your University / school has already been registered in our database, you should receive a free-of-charge license file and a URL to download RTMaps within 2 days. If not, please contact us with the contact form or by email if you already have a contact.